What makes our grass-fed beef different?
We've never given any antibiotics, added hormones, or GMO's to our cattle herd.
We are a family-owned business that strives to raise the healthiest animals possible for your family and pets. We focus on making sure the animals are happy, healthy, and live a natural life with access to green pastures daily.
All grass-fed meat is vacuum packed and labeled for freshness.
The box will approximately include the following; Based on $29/kg
- Short Ribs (2x 1kg) - Ideal to Slow Cook, BBQ or Oven Roasting
- Silverside or Blade Roast (1x 1kg) – Ideal for Pot Roast or Oven Roast
- Osso Bucco (1x 1kg) - Great for a Casserole
- Diced Beef (2x 500g) - Ideal for Stir Fry or Skewers on BBQ
- Premium A-grade Sausages (approx 4-5kg) - Great on BBQ or Pan
- Premium Lean Mince (4-5kg) - Hamburgers, Bolognese you name it you can make it
- Schnitzel/ Stir Fry (2x 500g) - Ideal for Quick Cooking
- Rump Steak (2x 500g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- Scotch Fillet Steak (4x 250g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- T-bone Steaks (2x 500g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- Brisket or Chuck (1x 1kg) – Ideal for Oven Roasting
If you would like us to try and cater more mince or sausages in exchange for other cuts please make a note on check out and we will endeavour to try and meet your needs.
NOTE: Please note that each animal weighs differently and the dressing weight by the butchers varies, hence the above cannot always be 100% accurate but we aim to be close and are almost spot on with weights. We do guarantee you get the 20kg that's for sure and in most instances more.