Curried Sausages | Curried Sausages Recipes
- 6 think grass fed beef sausages
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 large brown onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of mild curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 2 cups of 500ml beef stock
- 1 carrot thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup of frozen pees
- 1 large broccoli head, cut into florets
- 450g of jasmine rice
- some coriander to finish.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat and cook sausages for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned evenly and cooked through. Remove from pan, thickly slice and set aside to keep warm.
- Add oil to the same cleaned pan. Add onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until softened. Add curry powder and flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add stock and vegetables and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened. Return sausages to pan and stir to coat for 1-2 minutes. Season.
- Serve sausages, vegetables and sauce over rice. Sprinkle with coriander.