Getting your family to eat healthier is hard. The problem with most beef in the market is that they are full of toxins, preservatives, and hormones that are hard on your body. The grass-fed beef cuts out all these problems and gives you a leaner product that is easier to digest and more delightful on the palette.
Your health will be naturally enhanced by our succulent grass-fed beef. Feel the difference, taste it yourself and savor each moment as if you have never tasted any other type of beef before. Our products are packed with nutrients that give you energy.
All our grass fed meat is vacuum packed to maintain freshness up to 2 weeks chilled in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.
The box will approximately include the following; Based on $28/kg
- Short Ribs (4x 1kg) - Ideal to Slow Cook, BBQ or Oven Roasting
- Silverside Roast (2x 1kg) – Ideal for Pot Roast or Oven Roast
- Blade Roast (2x 1kg) – Ideal for Oven Roasting
- Osso Bucco (2x 1kg) - Great for a Casserole
- Diced Beef (4x 500g) - Ideal for Stir Fry or Skewers on BBQ
- Premium A-grade Sausages (approx 8-10kg) - Great on BBQ or Pan
- Premium Lean Mince (approx 8-10kg) - Hamburgers, Bolognese you name it you can make it
- Schnitzel/ Stir Fry (4x 500g) - Ideal for Quick Cooking
- Rump Steak (4x 500g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- Scotch Fillet Steak (6x 250g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- T-bone Steaks (4x 500g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- Porterhouse Steaks (4x 500g) - Ideal for BBQ or Pan
- Brisket or Chuck (2x 1kg) – Ideal for Oven Roasting
If you would like us to try and cater more mince or sausages in exchange for other cuts please make a note on check out and we will endeavour to try and meet your needs.
NOTE: Please note that each animal weighs differently and the dressing weight by the butchers varies, hence the above cannot always be 100% accurate but we aim to be close and are almost spot on with weights. We do guarantee you get the 40kg that's for sure and in most instances more.